Navigating your Pharmacy Benefit Plan for your organization can be confusing and the large organizations in charge of the plans do it on purpose. We have a solution for you!
Western Healthcare Alliance’s Community Care Alliance (CCA) is pleased to offer our new Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) program to members. We can help you navigate the confusing process and take care of it for you!
As an employer in your community, you often face the daunting task of recruiting and retaining employees and employee benefits are a big portion of this task. They are a costly but important component of your organization. What if you could save money for not only your organization, but also your employees? The CCA can help with our new PBM program!
How do you qualify to participate? If you are self-funded and don’t use UMR as your Third Party Administrator, you are eligible!
What’s in it for you and your employees? That’s easy, there is no cost to participate and it’s a direct pass through from what you already own. Best of all, your employees have access to reduced price prescriptions.
And there’s more…
- Complete control and flexibility with formulary development and management. You also control who fills your scripts and your physicians develop prescribing patterns appropriate for your area.
- Ability to customize your formulary to meet employee needs. This includes options for specialty and other high-cost drugs
- Access to 340B pricing for members when appropriate.
- Complete transparency with your prescription plan and where the money is going. This includes what you are paying for the drug, fill/admin fees, and 100% of downstream rebates are returned to the individual employer plan, which are not shared between a PBM and broker.
- Easy to implement and manage as the program aligns with your insurance plan renewal. The CCA works with FairScript to manage the program and report back to you.
- Added employee benefits per individual organization’s discretion. Example: waived deductible and co-pays, travel reimbursements, etc. for employees who utilize participating pharmacies.
Still not sure if the CCA PBM is right for you? The large insurance companies and associated PBMs aren’t focused on helping rural… or anyone other than themselves. These multi-billion-dollar companies don’t have your employees’, your patients’, or your own financial interests at heart. The CCA does!
By eliminating the large PBMs and the never-ending circle of hands in the pot, the CCA PBM provides a cost-effective, easy-to-use program for you, your employees, and possibly your entire community.
Take control of your prescription costs and save money. Contact the CCA today!