Estes Park Health (EPH) is a 23-bed critical access acute care facility comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. They are a critical resource in their mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for the community, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, they continually to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Estes Park Health was founded in 1975 as the Elizabeth Knutsson Memorial Hospital per a tax subsidy voted on by the citizens of Estes Park. Today, over 18,000 patients—residents and visitors alike—see their health care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services. Estes Park Health offers comprehensive care through:
- 24 hour Emergency Department
- Emergency Medical Services/Ambulance Services
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Physician Clinic provides primary care and Medical and Surgical Services deliver surgical expertise from colonoscopies to total knee replacement
- Home Health supplies a combination of medical and non-medical services in a patient’s home
- Hospice Care walks with patients and their family at the end of life
- 52 bed skilled nursing facility is ranked one of the best nursing homes in Colorado by US News & World Report
They exist to make a positive difference in the health and well-being of all they serve.