Maintenance and Emergency Roadside Assistance Programs
With Union Leasing, you can choose from a variety of options that work for your business and budget. You’ll never pay for anything you don’t need or go without services you do. And their dedicated Account Managers will work with you to ensure you have the most effective, efficient maintenance program.
- Preventative Maintenance Program. Keep your fleet in optimal running condition at minimal cost. Regular maintenance catches small problems before they become big ones, and ensures targeted maintenance is performed at the appropriate intervals. It also eliminates out-of-pocket expenses for drivers.
- Emergency Road Assistance. Everything is covered under this 24/7 program, from running out of gas to flats and other repairs, so you never have to worry.
- National Accident Program. If one of your vehicles is in an accident, you can rest assured that they’ll get a safe vehicle to your driver as soon as possible.
Titles, Tags, and Tax Management
Taking care of titles, tags, and taxes is one of the most important responsibilities of any fleet management company. It requires an ongoing, dedicated commitment and attention to the smallest details to remain compliant. Union Leasing has developed a comprehensive three-part program to make certain your vehicles remain in good standing. The 3T Program takes care of everything, so you don’t have to worry.
- Title Management. Every title is securely stored at their corporate office for safekeeping and quick, reliable turnaround.
- Tag Management. When it comes to tag management, timely registration is critical. They provide complete management of all initial tag procurements, documentation, and distribution.
- Tax Management. Union Leasing carefully manages administration of all applicable property, sales, and use taxes. Plus, tax fees for waste, tire, ad valorem, and excise taxes. They do it all for you, including filing the paperwork, paying the fees, and providing a smooth pass-through.
What really sets Union Leasing apart? High-touch, personal service, day in and day out, to ensure your business goals are met. Reach out today to see how Union Leasing can help you manage your fleet!