Digital data collection tools for audits, observations, rounding, survey collection, and more.
We know many of our members wear multiple hats and it’s often difficult to get everything completed. Qualaris can help! By streamlining processes, the Qualaris platform helps you save time and accelerate your quality initiatives. The platform provides real-time data, and is easy-to-use via any device connected to the internet.
How WHA Members are Using Qualaris
- To organize auditing and quality improvement projects, and to increase efficiency.
- Leapfrog Hospital Survey – excellent hand hygiene auditing tool to help meet the standards for hand hygiene observations.
- Additional audits related to Leapfrog including barcode medication administration, medication reconciliation, and audits around opioid prescribing.
- Documentation of all performance improvement projects, and progress on Hospital Transformation Program interventions.
How does Qualaris work? It’s simple!
Collect Your Process Data
- Templated or Fully Custom Collection Tools. Use prebuilt templates or create your own.
- Collect Data on Any Device. Collect real-time observations on the go or translate old paper audits from your desk.
- Rich Data Collection Forms. Checklists, unit lists, timestamps, free text fields, conditional logic, and more are all supported.
View & Distribute Collected Data
- Real-time Dashboards. Use up-to-date exportable dashboards to understand your collected data at the individual unit or house-wide level.
- Email-based Reports. Configure periodic reports that can be auto emailed with data on your initiatives.
- Explore Your Data. Slice and dice results and create custom visualizations to answer targeted questions.
Expand Your Usage
- Unlimited Users. Invite as many staff members as you want.
- Unlimited Quick-to-Start Toolkits. It is easy to spin up and spin down projects as priorities change.
Audit, analyze, and improve with Qualaris. Learn more or sign up for a free trial today!