Supporting members through continuous, proactive strategies to manage employee benefits.
We understand how overwhelming it can be to manage employee benefits in your organization. With so many choices, how do you select a company that best suits your needs? Look no further, Western Healthcare Alliance (WHA) has partnered with Parker, Smith & Feek (PS&F) to help you manage employee benefits. PS&F is a nationally recognized, privately held brokerage firm with vast experience assisting rural and Critical Access Hospitals.
PS&F’s Healthcare Practice Group integrates employee benefits and commercial insurance/risk management professionals to focus on solutions for their healthcare clients. Your team will consist of experienced rural hospital Account Executives, rural hospital benefit Account Managers, and Financial Analysts.
PS&F’s expertise makes them uniquely qualified to assist WHA members:
- Extensive experience with the implementation and management of in-house (domestic claims) plan design and funding.
- Special focus on the management of prescription drug costs through joint purchasing, allowing fixed discounted rates for prescription drugs even in rural areas with high cost local pharmacies.
- Experience seeking out and implementing specialty programs, such as dialysis cost containment, air ambulance, domestic travel benefits, telemedicine, and others.
- Wellness and population health consulting tailored to assist rural health providers in your efforts to coordinate the care of community members.
- Proprietary benchmarking of healthcare entities to provide you with perspective on the marketplace, such as their biennial benefits surveys of
- Oregon in partnership with OAHHS and Washington through WSHHRA.
- Individual HR and employee claims advocacy, compliance support, custom communications, and vendor selection and management.
- Harness best-in-class technology solutions.
PS&F supports WHA members through a consulting approach that is centered on employee advocacy, innovation, benefits technology, wellness, HR support, and more. In addition, they offer access to their BenAccess Mobile App that allows your employees to manage their benefits and help ease the burden on your HR staff.
Healthcare is constantly changing, let PS&F help you navigate the changes while providing top-notch benefits to your employees.