Western Healthcare Alliance (WHA) is a health network that allows you the independence and freedom to call the shots, while making it easier for your healthcare organization to make decisions with confidence.
WHA offers collaborative business solutions and resources for locally-driven healthcare. We are a family of member-owned companies with programs that result in better health outcomes for your local communities. Members have access to an array of services focusing on areas such as billing and collections, purchasing, recruitment and retention, leadership education and much more. Preferred Corporate Partners are vetted by members for their competitive pricing, responsiveness and overall focus on the success of rural healthcare.
WHA members are made up of:
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Not-for-profit community hospitals
- Behavioral health providers & hospitals
- Independent practice associations
- Regional hospice care providers
- Federally qualified health centers
- Not-for-profit health insurance plans
- Health information exchange providers
- Health networks