At Family Health West, everything they do revolves around their mission. They have been taking care of families in the lower valley community since 1946. Their people know that those entrusted to their care receive uncompromised compassion and concern. They not only care for individual physical needs, but for the overall well-being of their patients and their families. As a 501(c)3 organization, they are proud to take care of families from all levels of income.
The Spectrum of Care at Family Health West ensures patients receive the best in health services through all stages of their lives. These services include:
- Critical Access Hospital
- 24/7 Level IV Trauma & Emergency care
- Lab & imaging services
- Wound healing
- Infusion services
- Adult & pediatric rehabilitation
- Secure & assisted living
- Rheumatology at Arthritis Center of Western Colorado
- Neuro & spinal care specialists at Atlas Arch Neurosurgery
- Podiatry at Balanced Rock Foot & Ankle
- Orthopedics & sports medicine at Monument Orthopedics & Sports Trauma
- Pain management specialists via Outpatient Procedure Center & RedRock Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine
- Comprehensive family medicine at Western Valley Family Practice
Family Health West provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services for every member of a family with over 500 employees to serve their community. The goal is to continue to develop and provide the best in healthcare services for their patients resulting in a higher quality of life.
Family Health West is a Fruita-based, non-profit organization dedicated to providing compassionate, cost-effective, high-value health care which enhances the quality of life for their community.