Western Healthcare Alliance (WHA) has partnered with a regional laundry services company to ensure members receive the highest quality service in laundry processing. Exceeding JCAHO standards, our partner offers state-of-the-art layout, systems flow, and equipment.
- Accredited by the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council.
- Standards cover complete textile processing cycle as well as facility layout, personnel training, and customer service.
- Special attention is directed to OSHA required practices, including Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Standards.
- Technologies are in place to keep the environment free of pollutants.
- State-of-the-art equipment is used to minimize consumption of water, gas, and electricity.
- Dedicated to keeping the environment clean and safe.